Friday, July 8, 2011

Another Birthday Blog! Yay!!!


Yaps I’m 31 today. And how is it being 31? Well to be honest, it’s no different than any other day J. It’s not a drastic change like turning from 20 something to 30 something. It’s just today. And I did pass the day as an ordinary day.
Or so I thought?!
After dinner, surprisingly, the guys prepared a little ‘fun’ for my B’day. They ambushed me with raw cake dough, flour, and cake icing. Then of course we had a little war, which ended with a few ‘casualties’, but it was all fun. I looked like a horrific witch after the war with my hair all curly and big.
I don’t know why the guys think that I don’t deserve a nice sweet birthday party, one with a cake, friends surrounding, candles, decorations, and PRESENTS!!! What kind of girl do they take me for? Ugh! Khihihihi… No seriously?!
Man, I had to wash my hair 6 or 7 times just to get the egg stench out of it. Blegh! And I’m still not convince that it’s all out. Some of my hair feels different. Is it suppose to feel like this? 

But I couldn’t stop smiling in the shower. It was an awesome 30 minutes, just the right closure for the night. And you know what, no one is too old for this. One can be to ‘serious’ but never too old. I’m glad everyone had fun; and a second shower!
So, I heard they’re making it in to abbreviation: HBD? Come on people! Really?! Make some effort to write ‘Happy Birthday!’

8 comments:

Vira Tanka Z said...

i heard on TV that they spell out 'btw' instead of just saying "by the way" which is much shorter when pronounced. Hahahaha..

HBD BWFY!

rani said...

texting culture followed by twitter :D

HBD mun! ATB, GBU

mumun said...

what are you guys saying? I don't get it?! Now I feel really old :(

rani said...

atb=all the best
gbu=god bless u

I'm not sure but I think bwfy=best wishes for you?

anyway all these cliches become more tacky when abbreviated. I blame social media. why we have to say happy birthday when we don't even care? :D
(against my networking teacher says...)

Vira Tanka Z said...

hahaha..thanks Ran for reminding what BWFY stands for.. even I forgot :))
but hey, I do care about birthdays!

C U

rani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stanilawksy said...

selamat ulang tahun dan panjang umur, murni amalia ridhaaaa

mumun said...

Rani, what is it that you said that needed to be erased?
IW?! (I wonder)

Do don't have to care about birthdays if you don't want to Ran, it's a matter of choice. If you don't care then don't say it. But you still care about me right? *batter eye lash?

Thank you Stania!