Friday, November 11, 2011

A Looser, I Am! But Loyal.

I’m back on Wetar and I’m ready to roam the rubble of the virtual world. I need to be in front of my computer screen more and play around with the Indohoy website. It’s a great positive energy to do the website, more than  my likings besides watching the 3rd season of ‘the Big Bang Theory’. I so clique with those guys! I’m a geek!

On being more in front of my computer: I have failed my own challenge. I wasn’t able to maintain writing every 2 days, especially inline with my blog purpose to state the important. Apparently my life isn’t filled with important things. It’s filled with absurdity and non-sense. Well, be a little fair, significant important stuff isn’t a 24-7 thing. Even I need sleep!

So, I have failed this challenge with only succeeding 16 posts, and numerous delays. As much as I feel like a looser, I’m proud to make it as far as I did considering I have never thought that I can write something worth reading (I'm so Indonesian, seizing the best of the worst things :P). And I will still keep on blogging because I have too much to say anyways. 


With this I close this failed challenge and hope that I will triumph the next. 

 Just thought I'd post these long loved friends. Remember this post? 
Yeah, these babies are forever lost. They have accompanied me well. It is said that one loves like ones love of shoes. Being said that, I'm loyal. That's why I'm still in Wetar :P

1 comment:

Vira Tanka Z said...

looser -> loser
loyat -> loyal

Regards,

Dr. Spell.

oh btw.. I like my shoes to be comfy and nice to look at. *cough*