Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Harden the Fuck Up!

Pic: thedailyexplorer.wordpress.com

I saw a goat got slaughtered a few days ago in the back of the company kitchen. It was still twitching after the kitchen staff cut open it's throat. Mind you, the picture wasn't the goat I saw, stole it from somebody's page. But it looks close enough.

The day that goat was slaughter, me and my friends were just watching. It came to mind that not a lot people have the stomach to watch a slaughtering these days. Most of my friends can't, and they're guys even (not to be sexist but guys claim to have the 'balls').

The thing is, sometimes I can't stand it if someone can't seem to see slaughtering, but loves to eat meat. It's illogical for me. I can understand vegetarians, but spoiled brats that love steaks and burgers but gets sick with the thought of an animal dying is just... wrong. It's spoiled.

There is a point to be able to see an animal die.... cause that is how much your burger, steak, chicken wings, and fillet cost. A dying of a creature. Thus we should NEVER waste food! So harden the fuck up and see slaughtering and realize your food cost more then a few thousands of rupiahs or dollars.

1 comment:

Vira Tanka Z said...

hmm.. bener juga lo Mun...