Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Changes Behind Them...

It's funny seeing this picture. It's Piki and Indahs wedding. Good friends of mine that grew apart (from me) due to reality.... time and space. What's more real than that?

Besides them, are also my friends. Friends I knew back in college. Some already have kids, some have more cheeks, some look the same. In some sense... looking at them in this picture, seems like nothing has change, only the two are wearing wedding clothes ... but knowing where they are now, and knowing a glimpse about their live... we've definitely have changed. Maybe I have to change and make a Facebook account to see more of the pictures since Friendster is outdated already :P

Change is good. I'm looking for my next change...

-Thanks for the pictures Moek, it was a treat!-

By the way, congratulation Piki and Indah! I'm soooooo happy for you guys.

2 comments:

rani said...

"Maybe I have to change and make a Facebook account..."

If you had Facebook account, I'd click the "I like" icon for this statement :D

mumun said...

Your wish is my command... ting!