Saturday, February 13, 2010

It would be an honor


Within a few days, I would be watching Placebo live in concert. And I'm not trying to brag here. Tonight I happen to see a youtube video of them playing 'For What Its Worth' acoustic. Yes, they are now older and in this particular video, they seem like a washed up band with no fangs left.

But... what goes to mind is... how they use to be a great band. A friend of mine has given up to rock bands that come to Indonesia no longer in their prime, because they're old and no longer have that smack affect. But for me? I feel like it would be an honor still be able to watch them in action. So, for what it's worth, I'll see you there!

1 comment:

Vira Tanka Z said...

eh ini fotonya di angkor wat looooh :D

oh and they're wearing BLUE jeans..!!! tumben berwarna... :P