Friday, February 5, 2010

Man to monkey.... Monkey to happy? I am the lead monkey


I was praised to be a cute white baby.
My mom had a hard time raising me because she was alone.
I was loved for being the cute active kid.
I was constantly pinched by grown ups. It hurt!
I was liked for being a healthy girl.
I wasn't popular because I was less propositional.
I was teased for being having curly hair.
I did make second best.
I was ignored for being mediocre
I had less expectations on my back
I was underestimated because I was too loud.
I had great laughs.
I was strained because I was too confident.
I was brave enough to bend some rules to my advantage
I was sneered for being carefree.
I saw great places, meet great people.
I was threaten for being idealist.
I made a choice I can be responsible of.
I'm pitied because I'm single.
I'm still happy and patient
Do you think my life is degrading?
I'm doing quite alright right?

a little inspired by 'One Hand in My Pocket'-Alanis Morrisete

No comments: