Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fan, Fans, and Pineapple

I don't know why people have to go out to have fun. Sometimes the best times are at home... I haven't had the privileged to play around with Sylvia, my mac, thus I did. I thought I would do some pictures ANTM style, complete with a fan and everything... I'm sure Tyra would be proud!


 This is fan speed one


This is fan speed 3

 These are fans :p

And this is being 14 (again)!

I just told ikansapisapi on how there are so little amount of people that are silly lately, especially people in my circle. You know, the kind that would wear panties on their heads, and go out singing on the streets. People that would do stupid but still responsible actions. I miss wackiness and I long for it. It's good crunchy laughs that anyone would enjoy. Why be prestigious looking and cool when you can be silly and happy.

The Muhaha dance.

And I was looking too far. The silly are around me. It's about joining forces and having fun with it. It's my housemates that are definitely looney, it's my indohoy mate, and it's me if I just had enough creativity. And I actually I think I know where it all roots from for me, but I'll tell you in the next post. 


1 comment:

Vira Tanka Z said...

is it from your big mustached superman dad? or your everyone's name is Asep mom?
khihihihi..