Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The concubine

Why do people cheat on their husband/wifes? Can't they be grateful to have that somebody that will always be there? Probably that significant other has change or didn't live up to ones expectation, but in the case of a marriage, shouldn't you work it out or just quit it THEN find another person? Why should they be greedy and want it all?

In a few cases, I've been the potential cheating object by married men. I can't say anything about cheating women, but in the case of men... they really like testing out the waters. See how far they can go. And of course, I've never followed any of these leads. For simple reason: I want to get married, and I don't want to say 'payback is a bitch'. Even if I'm head over heals for them. I don't even bother men with girlfriends! The universe has its karma and I refuse to evoke it.

A friend said that men need variety, and I'm supposing that women do to. But is that really a legitimate reason to even flirt around, seeing who bites the bait? What is it they are looking for? And I do believe, cheaters do not realize the cheat.

Still being single (and hopefully not forever), I seriously would not think of cheating. In the case of just getting 'that one I've been long for' is hard enough, I don't think I'll take him for granted. I've been fortune told to have 2 marriages, but I'm praying that it's not because I cheat, if I do get 2 marriages.

It's frustrating to be single, looking for love, and ending up with potential of tainting another. Why can't men just go fuck other people's marriages instead and get the whole chaos working to the fullest, rather than mucking about with innocent souls like mine. Because once single gals that cheat with married men are left... they are left alone (well probably with a kid, ouch!), but other marriages... they still have they're family to come back assuming the cheating was possible...

As strange as this world seem to be, it never cease to always be stranger every day...

4 comments:

Vira Tanka Z said...

boooo...
jangan2 married women juga ternyata suka selingkuh, tapi lebih lihai, jadi nggak banyak yg tau!! muhahaha..

still it doesnt answer your question of why married men cheat, but wouldnt it be interesting to do a survey of which gender actually cheats more?

:P

*mending cheating, mending eating?*

rani said...

sigh

*cancelling texting my 'man with gf*

:P

Anonymous said...

its weird to see this kind of question made by a biologist like u mun..

mumun said...

@vira: mending eating... muhaha...

@rani: it doesn't haven't apply to you :P

@bondi: Hahahaha... my morality is interfering my scientific view hey? Cliche for a cancerian?