Saturday, July 17, 2010

What the stars mean?

Usually it would be a discussion about Horoscope... but I decided to blog this time because when coming in to the office tonight to browse I looked up at the stars. In an isolated island, with little light and a no air pollution, star gazing is at its best.


It's been a while since I've looked up at the sky at night and got lost counting the stars. I don't go out fishing anymore on this trip because the waters are a bit rough for such activity. But I realize, it's when I star gaze I feel very much close to God, feel in awe by his creation and how small and insignificant I am. It is then I feel I have no right to be arrogant, too proud, and above all. It's a feeling opposite to what I feel on top of a mountain which is feeling close to my creator and, although insignificant, I feel like a part of the universe, a speck that can not be neglected either. Everything mixed together and precipitates slowly in my mind.

It's at times like those days when I look at a certain star and wonder, is there someone like me on another galaxy staring back at me. Or am I just starring at a dying star... and then I wonder...

If a W is a double u, why isn't an M a double n?

2 comments:

Vira Tanka Z said...

because that would make an 8 a double o ....

Anonymous said...

once a W was a double v AFAIK...its more make sense isnt it??

btw
have a fun philosophy munche
kapan2 kita camping in bali ok..seeing bali's stars together