Monday, June 21, 2010

I was 14 this weekend...


It was how I spent my weekend, 19 – 20 June 2010. I spent it like I was 14.

Friday night:
Hung out friends at their place. Had a few bites, had a few laughs, and browsed a bit on the internet. Had hot chocolate, lot of snacks and then headed home. Just another typical Friday night.

Saturday:
Woke up late. Came over to a friends place. Wore a skirt since I usually wear pants, kinda the opposite to when I was 14 having my uniform a skirt and going out in jeans. Went to a totally new area and had to wonder a bit before actually getting there. I didn’t have BB when I was 14 and neither do I have one now. So, I entertained myself by walking and asking around before I actually got there. Had her moms cooking, had a nap while my friend was watching a DVD in her room, met her mom and acted like a 14 year old coming over to her friends place. Said goodbye to her mom since we were going to the mall to shop. Had my backpack on and got on the bus. After a minor shopping session, hung out with friends, talking about everything including intimate details of thoughts including boys. Then I slept over at another friends place.




Sunday:
Wee hours spent having a little fun dancing with Christian Walkers ‘Weapon of choice’ on V channel and a song from Chemical Brothers. Baked a instant chocolate cake in the middle of the night, and having a fashion photo session, taking notes of Tyra Banks ANTM and putting it to action. She would have been proud. We were fierce! Taking couture to the next level. Fell asleep talking about life and boys, companied by sound of roosters walking up.
Got up late again. Had a lazy morning, late lunch, and sorry for an excuse bath in the afternoon. Phone was practically dead. Again, like I was 14, without mobile communication. Met another friend and went to Ancol to play with kites. Alright, these are grown up kites being heavier and bigger, but nonetheless still kites. Blue sky and great breeze added the whole ambience of play. Headed back and got a bite with new friends. Was dared to have a shot, and took the challenge for the sake of it. Talked about the most generic things, and then headed home.
 
Considering I’m coming in to 30, my life hasn’t all changed sometimes. Again, while playing kite, no body though I was already working, still thinking I was going to college. So to contemplate on is it a good thing or a bad thing to be almost 30 and yet live as 14? I say it’s a good thing as long as you know when to act 14, cause it’s never good to act your age on the weekends.

By the way, here is vira's say of the Saturday night ... here!

1 comment:

Vira Tanka Z said...

hihihihihi... seru yaaa..
and we didn't even need anything else than our fun selves to actually have fun and let loose! :P