Wednesday, June 2, 2010

When it Comes to Travelling...


1. I prefer traveling with a small group of people. Friends would be the best but I never reject any opportunity to travel with strangers.  I've traveled solo before and I didn't like it. I also don't like to travel with a lot of people, because the compromise is too much. 

2. I don't like tours. I don't like the limitations of a schedule and the restrictions of venturing beyond, especially when it comes to the money I make and the nagging of my parents that I have to hear eventually because of the trip.

3. I'm a sucker from motorcycles. I love traveling with them. You see everything, you feel the wind in your face, you get burned, you smell everything, and you get wet when it rains, you experience everything. Unfortunately  can't ride them. So when I do travel, I usually choose Ojeg as my main transportation (if I'm alone) or I rent one if my travel mates can drive one. 

4. I dread the 3 day limit. It's not that I hate a place after 3 days, on the contrary, a place grows on me after 3 days. I synchronize with the local frequency after 3 day, and after this point, I usually don't want to go home. 

5. I love local merchandises. But I should always limit myself in buying things. Not because I can't, but because I end up with too much stuff which eventually turn in to junk. I don't like not using my stuff.   

6. I like the revelations I get in my head. I don't remember them all, but I know I have them :) A list that I don't think I can ever finish.

No comments: