Thursday, September 8, 2011

Number 7


I’ve failed my own challenge. Ugh the shame! My ‘30 writings for practice’ flopped just when it started. I was just at number 6, and in human years that’s merely primary school. Graduation is still a long way to go. I’m disappointed in myself. It did start to fail because the internet connection failed me bad (Man, I’m so tired of complaining about the internet onsite). But it ended with me being too lazy to restart it when I was in the city a.k.a in access to the web. I didn’t even write and stock up to practice. So much for my strong will.

But, since this is my challenge and I am again determined slash bored on site, I decided to reinstate my challenge again. This is also due to the fact that there is internet connection in my new room. Yay! (I’m surely easily satisfied, and yet I’m still single. Why is that?) Therefore, this post will be umber 7 with no particular theme at all.

Why start again? Well, I definitely do need the practice. I don’t plan to stop writing anytime soon. To the least, I will still be writing for www.indohoy.com, so I will I still need to do this. Second of all, I’m that type of person that’s too damn optimistic sometimes. I don’t know when to stop even if it’s already too ridiculous to continue anyways. This challenge bids no harms so it’s ok to have too many pluses in my head for it.

To add to that, I’m really liking the writing of the Unbrave girl. She writes really long post on her blog, and clearly what she needed to say is not for the screeners. She provides a nice long read for the afternoon. But what I like about her writing is that she’s funny. She ridicule herself to a point that isn’t harmless and you chuckle reading her post. It’s not a drop dead funny thing, it’s just funny enough to want to read more. Oh how I can write like her, but don’t tell her that cause she doesn’t like being an inspiration to anyone khihihihihihi….

So, hear ye! Hear ye! It’s back on! See you in 2 days.

2 comments:

Vira Tanka Z said...

hooray! don't we love challenges??! it gives a deeper purpose in life.. *ooohhhhmmmmm*

mumun said...

*ooohhmmm* agreee *oohhmmm*